Sunday, December 22, 2013

Holiday Manicure

If you know me at all, you know I'm festive as all hell. I'm the freak who after Thanksgiving decides to start singing Cindy Lou-Who's song from How the Grinch Stole Christmas incessantly for the next month. I've been burning Christmas candles and wearing red lipstick so I figured it was time to get my nails in on the fun. Cue my holiday manicure of choice this year.







Simple, yet elegant, no? No probably not. Who am I kidding, I painted my nails red and gold. Creative there Kylie. Real creative. Well guys, I've never claimed to be terribly creative, only promised to show you beautiful readers of mine my beauty choices. So here it is. I painted all of my nails except for my ring fingers with Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro nail polish in Stiletto Red. Then for my ring fingers as an accent I layered Orly's Luxe with OPI's My Favorite Ornament. You really could go with one or the other but I just love the effect of them both. 

Are you as festive as I am? Do you feel the need to paint your body with red and gold in order to declare that festivity? Either way, happy holidays everyone. I hope you have a magnificent holiday season with your loved ones, whether you have multiple family Christmas celebrations or you go out for Chinese food with your parents.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment