Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

*screaming* GUYS IT'S HEREEEE.





























I'm having actual heart palpatations. I ripped open the box so fast I thought I may break it. This, my dears, is the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. I love my other two Naked palettes, (Yes. I have all three. Judge me if you must) but this is the best one in my humble opinion. This may be because I have the complexion of a newborn and the first Naked palette can be too warm and the second can be too cool for my weirdly neutral pale skin. This is a perfectly rosey toned offering that is great for all the fairer skinned gals out there. I'm not sure if I would recommend this for darker skinned girls only because it's quite pink toned. They might not show up as well on darker skin, I would recommend going and checking it out in store and swatching it on your skin. But if you're like me and love anything rosey toned on your eyelids you will be obsessed like I am. 

The quality of these is the same as all other Urban Decay shadows, amazing. There are 12 creamy, long wearing, and blendable beyond belief eyeshadows. The shades are varied in finish, if you want swatches I would hit up Temptalia. We all know she has the best swatches. The palette also came with a dual ended high quality brush and a sample of primer potion. A great deal for $52 I must say. It's all housed in a gorgeous rose gold metal tin case that makes traveling a breeze. 

I ordered this on the first day it released from Urbandecay.com because I am impatient and have an addiction. I was planning on waiting until Sephora got it in so I could rack up some beauty inside points on this rose gold baby but alas, my impatience won out. I'm not mad about it. Looks using this little guy will be coming soon.

Are you going to indulge? I'm still hyperventilating over this new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment