Monday, August 11, 2014

What's in my (now much smaller) handbag!

Recently I was going through TJ Maxx as I so often do, and I found a gem. I started, as usual, in the handbag section of the store. Normally I just drool over the Michael Kors and Kate Spade purses I can't have and then I saw it, a hook with multiple Rebecca Minkoff bags. I've been lusting after this designer's bags since they got fame in the youtube community and it seemed like every vlogger I was watching had a mini MAC. So, I couldn't turn it down. And, I splurged. Treat yo self, amiright?


This is the Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC in Neon Yellow and Almond. It has one small pouch in the front where I usually keep my phone then just one large pocket with a small separated section where I keep my name tag. This bag is much smaller than all my other daily bags but I love that I have to pare down what I bring along with me. I'm definitely guilty of putting way too much stuff in my purses and I don't realize it until I carry it for more than five minutes and my shoulder is throbbing. I've cut down what I carry to the real essentials. I have my Coach wristlet which I use as a small wallet, my car keys, my name tag for work, a lip moisturizer, eyedrops for my chronically dry and itchy contact lens wearing eyes, and my perfume rollerball that has my summer scent, Mark Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. Within my wallet I have my necessary credit cards and debit card, along with my license and if by some miracle I have stopped at the ATM, cash.

I hope everyone enjoyed this post, seeing as I am the nosiest kind of reader I love these types of posts and videos so I hope you do too.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment