Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Perfect Peachy Nude for Me


Well, hello again my beautiful and lovely readers. Sorry again for my absence, I was busy GRADUATING COLLEGE, moving back home with my parents and sister, and even more importantly, adopting a kitten. Her name is Junie B. and she is everything. If you want to see pictures of her here is my instagram, let's be real it's completely devoted to her and pictures of beer these days.

To get back into the swing of things here on Kylie's Vanity I wanted to share with you guys my newest holy grail lipstick. Now, you're probably thinking it's going to be a red because red lips are kinda my thing. Weirdly enough, this one is a nude. GASP. I have FINALLY found a nude that doesn't completely wash me out, make me look dead, or make me look as if I have slathered concealer across them.

This is Benefit's Full Finish Lipstick in Lady's Choice. I got this at Ulta in a kit with a lip gloss and an eye shadow. The deal couldn't be passed up and I rarely buy nude lipsticks on their own. I don't find myself reaching for nudes on a daily basis but that's mainly because I've never found a flattering one for my pale neutral skin. This one takes the cake.




































I felt like I had to do a swatch on my lips so please ignore my tie dye shirt and weird lip modeling. 

So this formula is creamy, highly pigmented, and has a satiny finish. It's not matte, my normal choice, but it is perfect for a nude. It's a darker peachy nude that is about one shade darker than my natural lips. It's all around the best natural lipstick or gloss I've ever found. There will always be a spot for this in my collection for those nights when I'm going out and I put way too much eyeshadow on and if I add red lipstick I risk looking like a goth hooker. (It's happened and I got great looks at the college bar I frequented this year). 

My goal this summer is to build my blog so I have a bunch of posts planned. You'll be hearing from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment