Wednesday, June 5, 2013

They See Me Haulin', They Hatin, Patrolin'...

And tryin' catch me hauling dirty?

Yeah the pun stopped working after the first line. I just couldn't help myself.

Recently I worked a bunch of extra hours so I was obviously compelled to blow it on makeup. A few were necessities but more were just for kicks. So, here we go!




As you can see, over the course of a few trips to Macy's and a few online orders  being delivered to my doorstep by my angels dressed in brown, aka UPS delivery people, my makeup collection has grown a bit. Here are the beautiful bits that I picked up;



This is MAC's Ruby Woo Lipstick. Because I definitely needed another red lipstick. I don't have enough at ALL. Either way it's matte and cool toned and gorgeous. I'm in love.



After purchasing Ruby Woo I obviously had to go back and get a liner to match and the lovely artist helped me pick out Cherry Lip Pencil. The artists at my closest MAC counter are starting to recognize me and I'm not sure how happy/sad that makes me. I haven't even used this puppy but I'll keep ya posted.




Recently I've been annoyed with how my lipsticks were wearing off since the weather is so hot. Naturally this lead to my purchase of the MAC Prep and Prime Lip Primer. I also haven't tried it since I just got it but I'll surely do a review soon.




Ahh Nars Lip Pencils. You're gorgeous. This is NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Luxembourg. It's a great bright watermelon color. It's gorgeous, I'm in love, and I'll probably end up purchasing multiple colors. It wears well, applies like a dream, but is expensive for the amount of product that you get. Oh well, ya win some ya lose some. I would be that this will be shown in a face of the day soon.





This is my favorite concealer, the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer. I'm obviously the shade Fair. It's full coverage and my Holy Grail concealer. I ran out, tried some others, and had to go back to this baby. There just isn't anything better.





I have a mild obsession with Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes and this is the newest addition to my collection. The color is Blissful. It's a great orangey (surprise) peach color that is a great everyday kind of color. Just like all it's brothers and sisters it is extremely long wearing and highly pigmented. It's love.




When I picked up the other MAC items I also repurchased a favorite, the MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light. My drugstore powder ran out so I decided to retake the plunge and pick this up. It's a great natural looking powder that I'll probably always repurchase.





This last little baby is something I got for using a code in my Sephora order. It's the first CC Cream I'll try and hopefully it will work out. I've been wanting to give one a try since every BB cream I've tried has been too dark and just made my skin oily. Either way, it was free so I'm good with it.



So that's what I've bought in the last couple weeks! Hopefully I won't be able to do another one of these soon since I should be saving my money...

Oh well. Let me know if you like these kinds of posts! Happy June :)



No comments:

Post a Comment