Monday, January 21, 2013

Intro!


Well hello there, and welcome to my little awkward makeup blog. I guess we should start out with the basics. My name is Kylie, I’m a 20 year old college student in the great state of Michigan. I buy too many blushes and don’t adhere to rules of lipstick usage. Aka, I wear dark red lipstick on a daily basis. You may be wondering why I would want to start a beauty blog. The answer is that I’ve been obsessed with all things makeup and beauty since I watched a lollipop26 video on accident on Youtube a few years back. By the way Laura, if you ever by some miracle read this, you need to make videos again. Anyway, I’ve been watching beauty videos and reading beauty blogs religiously ever since. My own collection of various beauty items has grown and about a year ago I felt a pressing need to start a blog. I finally got the courage up to have a real go at it, so here we are. I'm not sure what direction exactly I'm going to take this blog but I'm sure there will be plenty of face of the days, beauty hauls, and reviews on various items (probably mainly lipsticks and blushes because let's be honest I'm obsessed). If you really read this whole thing, then I love you, and I hope you continue reading this blog.

Sorry I have to keep this short, It's only a few weeks into the new semester and I'm already behind on the pile of reading I have to do this Spring. I hope you're having a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment