Friday, July 12, 2013

OPI Did it Again!


This past year or so I made a decision to use up as much of my nail polish as I could before buying any more. Slowly but surely I used up bottles and bottles of nail polish and I found myself left with very few colors for summer. It gave me a perfect excuse to stock up on pretty pinks and corals. This is my favorite so far this summer. 

It's OPI's "Shorts Story", the name of which is perfect for me since I essentially live in denim shorts during these hot months.







Isn't it pretty? It's the perfect bubblegum pink with just a little bit more oomph to it. By oomph I mean a deeper warm tone that makes it not your average pink. It's a great cream finish and goes on opaque in two coats. OPI has my favorite formulation and it lasts the best on me personally. This has been my go to for both my nails and toes the last couple weeks. 

I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine as much as I am right now. It finally feels like summer in Michigan and I can guarantee you there's nothing better than a beautiful Michigan summer. 

Have a great day, thank you for reading! Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment